The Founder's Perfume Class (13 July 2022)
6:00 PM (Los Angeles - PDT), Wednesday 13 July 2022
Meet Dimitri Weber, founder of Australia’s luxury perfume house Goldfield & Banks, and learn how he created his collection of perfumes – a celebration of the extraordinary beauty of Australia and its botanical richness.
He will be hosting a one-hour virtual presentation of our perfume collection on Zoom, where you can have all your burning questions about perfume and the brand answered.
- Introduction of Goldfield & Banks with Dimitri Weber.
- Explore the unique Australian essences used in our perfumes.
- Australia’s leading position in sustainable ingredients in the perfume industry.
- French perfumery versus Australian perfumery.
- Discover in detail each perfume and the secrets of its creation.
What you will receive in your workshop set:
- One free Discovery Sample Collection of Goldfield & Banks’ Native Collection, including our latest perfume, Sunset Hour (9 x 1.5ml fragrances and paper test strips)
- Free samples of both Silky Woods and a soon-to-launch perfume
- Selected samples of raw materials including precious Australian sandalwood, dried boronia flowers, and dried finger lime
- Brand introduction booklet
Complimentary gift from Goldfield & Banks:
- $35.00 Gift Voucher to spend on any 100ml perfume.